Elderflower Fields is a small, independent festival, created in 2012 by a team of friends and set within the stunning private grounds and magical woodland of Pippingford Park in the Ashdown Forest – the perfect environment for kids and grown-ups to fully escape for the weekend.
Now entering its eighth year, Elderflower Fields builds upon a winning formula for a festival designed especially for families with children. It’s an exciting and unique family experience that opens children and their parents’ minds to new opportunities in sport, music, the arts, the environment and food in the great outdoors.
What's on offer:
- Over 40 bands, DJ’s and performers on three stages
- Urban Woods adventure sports, including climbing, parkour(military obstacle course training), slacklining & skateboarding
- Sports and arts camp sessions
- Family cinema, nature walks, orienteering and disc golf
- Wildlife, environmental and creative workshops
- The best locally sourced food and drink
- Cocktail bar and local craft beers
- So Sussex family picnic included in the ticket price
- Woodland Spa luxurious treatments in partnership with Green People